Canadian Iris Society

On Mon, 13 May 1996 CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> The regular cite for the Chesapeake and Potomac Iris Society to hold its May
> show is the U.S. Capitol Botanic Garden on the Mall in Washington D.C.....
 We sign up new members for AIS from all over the U.S. so we do a lot of
recruiting for other regions.  LOL Clarence Mahan in VA.

If they are from Canada, please don't forget to tell them about joining the
Canadian Iris Society.
Indeed, if they are from the US they may certainly also join!!
If anyone needs info, just request it from me.

Chris Hollinshead e-mail: bu336@torfree.net
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Director, Canadian Iris Society