"First-Ever" Blooms

Charlie writes:
> Once again, I want to thank Clarence.  And yes, I
>have invited him over to see them.  He is extremely busy this time of year
>and will attempt to get over.

     Clarence is one of those dedicated individuals who excepts less for what he
gives.  One way to thank him would be to enter the show that he is co-chair of
this weekend.  Not only would you be thanking Clarence, you'd be participating
in the "Greatest Iris Show on Earth".  Clarence is counting on everyone to thank
him with their entries.

     Share those "first-ever" blooms with others!  Attend the Region Four Spring
Meeting and Show.  You'll meet some fantastic folks there.  And Thanks for
sharing your enthusiasm with your "first-ever" blooms.  It makes us all kinda
nostalgic and envious.

    Bill Smoot      73210.1725