Coffee Drinkers Only!

Clarence:

Being from Louisiana, it is natural for me to think that we are the only ones
who know good coffee and how to brew good coffee.  Definitely, no instant
stuff.  There are two things that will make me rise early and that is a good
fresh cup of coffee and a new seedling blooming.  It will make you want to
live 100 years.

Robert Turley
LaBelle, FL