Re: Iris borer

Hi Carolyn: WHAT DO I DO FOR FUN??? There really hasn't been any fun since
Nancy was diagnosed with cervical cancer, but when I have the time it is FUN
to go out in the 2 1/2 acres and see if I can find the MDB's & SDB's, under
all the weed growth that is at least 12 - 15 inches high. I think I will let
it get a bit higher so that the iris underneath are protected and then
overspray everything with Roundup. That should be real fun!!!

Regards, Dave (I didn't mean this to sound this snide. It has been a real bad
week.) MEA CULPA!!!!