Re: Greetings from Sharon and Jim

Sharon and Jim
Hi, I love older iris too, am currently compiling a list of irises by NY
hybridizers.  Has anyone invited you to join the HIPS (Historic Iris
Preservation Society) e-mail Robin? You sound as though you'd have a lot to
offer, and of course, we all learn from it. Did you get any good replies from
your query? The HIPS data base collector, Larry Doucette, I think was on the
road when you wrote in to IRIS-L.  Had you previously tried to locate the
iris you're looking for from the HIPS locating service?  I'm going to try
locating iris i can't find through HIPS by online requests, and would be
interested in your experience with your request.
Let me know if you'd like to be in the Robin, and I'll help get you signed
up.
Kathryn Mohr, near Albany NY
kemohr@aol.com