Historical Iris?

Good Afternoon everyone,  After reading about all the historical iris...I
was wondering if anyone MIGHT know what the old plicata type is...we had it
on the farm when I was a child...and it was there when the people we bought
the farm from moved there...It was a smaller flower, white, with blue
markings around the edges of the falls and the standards. I would like to
replace it at our new home out of sentimentality. Our home in Loomis was
built in the early 1860's and had alot of the original plants, now I wish I
had brought them with me to Macdoel.
Cynthia Bishop  (916) 398-4203
Golden Hills Nursery, P.O. Box 247,
Macdoel, Ca., 96058 Zone 7
Begonias, Ferns and perennials
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sowed never dies"
Gertrude Jekyll