Univ. Tenn. Trial Gardens

Just received word that we can donate a small planting of iris to the
University of Tennessee plant demonstration/trial gardens in Knoxville.  We
plan to donate around 20 siberian and japanese iris to their wetland gardens
and around 10 of other types for the general demonstration beds.  These iris
will be labelled as to type, cultivar, hybridizer, and date of introduction'.
 Anything else we should ask them to include on the labels?

These iris will not be in specialized iris trial beds - they will be
incorporated into general garden type raised beds or wetlands of mixed
plantings.

So, we will probably be sending off a club order for some new introductions -
how in the world will we choose which ones?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee usa