Iris in South Florida

Carolyn:

ETERNAL BLISS X BEVERLY SILLS was a cross I made while living in McAllen,
Texas in the lower Rio Grande Valley.  I planted over 100 varieties.  They
love the Valley winters and the iris grew absolutely beautifull.  It was when
the 95 degrees + in July and August temperatures that rotted them all but
VICTORIA FALLS.

I have a mixed lot of seedlings from ETERNAL BLISS X BEVERLY SILLS and
VICTORIA FALLS X ETERNAL BLISS.  These are the only bearded iris I have and
don't know what else will do in south Florida.

Robert  Turley
LaBelle, Fl