Re: Iris borer

OK, Clarence.  Send photos of the HUGEST IRIS SHOW EVER!!  It has to be good
to beat WEENIES' show.  We get the biggest crowd, I'll bet. In the tens of
thousands.  Standing room only.  So thick with admirers we can't get through
the aisles!!  Biggest show of the year!!! Well, maybe it's only thousands,
but looking forward to it!!
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY, Western New York Iris Society Show, June 8,'96at the Botanical Gardens.