Re: hardy iris foliage

	Lee,

	Re posting of `tough foliage TB's', I would like to see them and I
	think others might be interested, too.

	BTW, you are in USDA Zone 2 if you got down to -45 F this winter -
	we have gotten down to -42 F but not this past winter.  We actually
	had more of a Zone 4 winter this year.

	Ellen  e_galla@moose.ncia.net