Re: unwanted brush

Who, Me? In the dead of the night?  SSHHHHHH   I do it in the bright light of
day, man!! None of these folks will miss those car parts, red tho they are,
when they melt under Roundup.  The landowner with the bamboo has seen his
backyard three times in the last three years, and the folks with the
chain link fence and lawn leave their water hose on for days and days at
a time to water their strawberry plants.  (Guess where my daylilies go?)
I don't care if they come out there and see me doing it.  The don't have
consideration for their neighbor and think that my garden isn't influenced
by theirs, since theirs isn't influence by mine!!  So, If my roundup happens
to hit some of those strawberries, or whatever (I'm going to miss that tire,
however) I don't care.  I am really interested in preventing the stuff from
speading into my yard.
Ya godda be tuf to live in the city, man.
Carolyn Schaffner in Wonderful Wet Buffalo, NY