Season is Over!

Greetings All:

The Louisiana Iris season began in mid-December and ended May 7th. with CAJUN
COOKERY, HARLAND K. RILEY & GERRY MARSTELLER as they faded on their last
bloom.  Now to manage to keep the seed pods growing and free from worms, etc.

My bearded iris bloom this week.  A seedling that was bred in the lower Rio
Grande Valley of Texas.  It is a pink with a bright tangerine beard.
 Delightful fragrance.  It is out of a cross of ETERNAL BLISS X BEVERLY SILLS
(I orginally thought it was VANITY but found my notes).  Nothing to cross it
with so I self it and looks like they are going to set.

Robert Turley
LaBelle, FL
Zone 10a - where Bearded Iris will not bloom? (<:)