Re: Iris borer

Chris H in CANADA

Kathryn Mohr in NYSTATE

Dorothy Fingerhood in SAME PLACE

	I spoke with Don Lowry (not in the info age yet) about the May 19
Dedication ceremony for the Willott Garden Plaque.  We all want to know whether
you are coming!! Should we fly the Canadian Flag as well as the USA?? and the
IRIS flag???  If there are no blooms (the picnic was put off a week since
there were no blooms on May 12 last year!!) you will at least get to havae
one of the world's best cookouts (we supply hot dogs and hangerbergs)
and fascinating folks and a totally spectacular garden in progress.. a farm
actually.  And we are praying for rain so that the annual trek to the back
woods on a tractor for stick-in-the-muds (I of course have never been on that)
will take place as usual.  Kathy Guest always looks forward to that part of
the day.

	If you will kindly indicate how many folks in your caravan, we can
prepare for you.

	ANYONE ELSE NORTH OF FLORIDA is welcome to come.  Some folks are
having a party in Florida as we speak, so they might not want another
spectacular do so soon.... ahem.

	Our party would throw that one into the deep recesses of memory,
however!!  We have a lot of iris talk, fun, flowers, food!!

	Instructions can be sent to you if you respond..

CarolynSchaffner who is out in the garden spraying cygon and fertilizer!!
in sunny, windless Buffalo, NY