Re: to Clarence & Bill Smoot

> Ginny :  What did the message on GARDENS say?  Whisper!!  What is GARDENS
> anyway?

I feel like I am responsible for a rash of speculation--I am the author
of the "Iris Fun" message on GARDENS (the general gardening email list
that is out of the U. Of Kentucky Listserv).  I had a wonderful time
doing Iris stuff over the weekend, but thought my post was a bit general
for the Iris-L crowd--Unfortunately I don't still have a copy of the
post, but I suppose I could try and retrieve it from the Archives if
there is interest in my complimentary remarks about Bill and Clarence!

Debbie Green
Williamsburg, VA