Re: to Clarence & Bill Smoot

On Wed, 8 May 1996 CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> Deb...I am very interested in the complimentary remarks about Clarence, er, I
> mean Bill.  The beautiful TB ISLAND SONG came into bloom here today! Clarence
> Mahan in Virginia who is cleaning his pond as he types.

Well CLarence may be able to type while he cleans his pond, but so far I
am unable to retrieve this post---I think it has something to do with the
moving of the GARDENS list to a new listserv and the fact that the
archives have not been switched--I will keep trying (and you willall
wonder why I bothered....after this build-up it will not live up to
expectations, I'm sure!!)

Debbie