re: color patterns

All of this discussion of color patterns has really increased my awareness
and appreciation of diversity in TBs.  I have been studying my text books
(Schreiner's and Cooley's catalogs) and have about a billion more questions.
 But I will settle for a just a few:

1) Is a glaciata recognizable from a picture?  Can anybody (Tom?) give us an
(some) example(s) that's in one of these catalogs?

2) Is an iris with just a white patch under the beards (Victoria Falls,
Stellar Lights) the same genetic pattern as a zonal iris?

3)  Is a 'wash' of white on the falls the same genetic pattern as (2)?  Or is
this the same question?  I am still a little mixed up on zonal and
non-plicata banded.

4)  Is a wash of some other color on the falls (Honky Tonk Blues, Colette
Thurillet) the same genetic pattern as (3)?

Thanks for all the detailed info.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa