re: more tag experiments

Two more experiments with plant markers, using wedges scissored out of yogurt
containers (2 lb size): 1) Testor's Paint Marker out of the hobby or toy
model department of Walmart (I happen to have red) and 2) using a nail to
scratch the name onto the plastic, then 'painting' over it with black
sharpie.  After the sharpie wears off, I should be able to spit on the label
and smear dirt on it to read it.  That should last as long as the yogurt
marker (a few years).

The red painted ones look REALLY tacky!

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa