Re: Tags and maps

My daughter is just starting her iris garden on Signal Mtn. TN and would be
in a copy of your catalogue.  I have had great success in ordering from
hybridizers and
irisarians with plants for sale in my area since acclimaztion is somewhat
Another plus, my grandaughter is also starting her first iris garden there,
daughter, Mary Claire, just received a welcome from AIS as a new youth
gift from Nana in South Carolina. Since the iris is your state flower more
and more
should be grown there.  I am surprised there isn't an affiliate in
Chattanooga area.

Incidentally my daughter and grandaughter, 7 yrs., are chairing a project to
their school grounds hopefully with donated iris.  I have helped with some
collected from friends in Region 5 but they need many more.  I suggested some
planting areas at the school in March while visiting.  They are in the
process of
getting the beds ready.

Since encouraging youth has been a topic here thought you all might be
in my endeavor to do so.  Mary Claire's whole class of first grade is
interested in
this project.   Have some beautiful iris posters they've done hanging in the
halls at

Please send catalogue to Karen Elliott, l99 Woodcliff Circle, Signal Mtn. Tn.
They will appreciate hearing from you.

Claire 235; Isle of Palms, SC