re:sources of cattle tags & perm markers?

I can't remember who posted the suggestion about using ear tag markers - but
I have a Jeffers catalog here which has several different types:  Z tags,
Y-Tex ear tags, Allflex tags and Agritags.  I like the Allflex double sheep
and goat tag (cheapest), but wonder if  there are differences that are
important.  Then there are the markers - 2-N-1 Allflex tag pen, Fearing
marking pen, Z tag marker and Y-Tex tag marking pen.  the Z-tag marker is
guaranteed to stay on your z tag for 4 yrs.

Help - recommendations?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa