re: luminata, terminology, etc

After reading over the 'pattern postings' a  few times, I think I have it
straight, but a couple more questions.

Clarence mentioned SUKY is a double zonal - I can't find a picture in the
catalogs I have.  Is that double on the falls?   Or maybe a zone in the
standards too?

Tom said - <<...And the yellow, orange or pink rim (with colored standards)
is the 'aurata' or 'favescens' pattern.>>

Does that mean aurata and favescens are the same?  And the genetics or source
of the pattern is the same for yellow, orange, and pink?

I used to think plicatas had stitched or dark vein patterns around the edges,
but they can also be dotted, right?  Do those two patterns have separate
names and heredity?

Are there other hereditary patterns in bearded iris that we haven't talked
about yet?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa