Re: re:sources of cattle tags & perm markers?

Linda:  Please post the address for your ear markers that can be used for
tags, garden stuff, etc. etc.
Many thanks.  I like imprinting on copper tags, and stamping to emboss,
other wise I use Sharpie Pens from friendly local discount office supply
Paper Cutter is cheaper than Office Max.  Sharpie has a fine lined one
that works very very well marking on the foliage.  It withstands water
and such for a season.  I have some foliage in the garden as we speak that
was marked last fall (I AM goinng to clean , I am!!) But it washes right
off the metal markers.  Also great for marking on yogurt containers for
under the lights, never wears off that! and on plastic bags for plant sale
items.  And my kids are constantly finding it and using it.