Original Text
>From zebra@isomedia.COM, on 5/3/96 8:30 PM:
From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

It's official. I have been commissioned to create an official AIS web page.
The AIS Board approved the expense of maintaining the site at their recent
board meeting at the convention.

I expect it will be ready about mid to late June.

Feel free to email suggestions to me. For the sake of the volume on this
List, perhaps it would be best to email me directly, rather than to the

Scott Aitken