Re: halo, umbrata, aurata, luminata

Kathy Guest writes

:WOW... can't we get back to more "user friendly" terminology.  Ever watch the
:'deer in the headlights' look when you're trying to explain iris color
:terminology to a new person.
:What's wrong with 'rimmed'?  Easily understandable.

'Rimmed' is fine if I just want to describe the color. But genetically,
the rims on Emma Cook, Brown Lasso, and Ringo are all different. We were
just having fun imagining the possible combinations and what they might
be called.