Re: Growing PCNI in Texas (short)

	Rodney and all others,

	I admire your perseverance in trying to grow all the N. American
	species!

	I am just too motivated by `successful gardening' to even try to
	attempt anything here in Zone 3 that doesn't have at least a 90%
	success rate in very cold climates....maybe I should re-think my
	gardening objectives?

	Cheers,

	Ellen Gallagher  e_galla@moose.ncia.net  (the only blooms I have seen
                              are in the Dutch iris my husband brought home
	                      from the florist to cheer me up!)