Hawaii Iris

    Those K-mart yellow Iris are still blooming, each day sees new buds
coming out of the old and the next day they are open, the leaves are
the same as other Iris.
    This weekend I went to the ladys house on the North Shore of Oahu
and got some of her plants, I'm trying to get them to grow on the
Waianae cost, I've taken photos of the flower stalk I picked and it's
still blooming two days later, and yes it must be of the Iris family
too, maybe some that's been forgotten. When I get this film done, I'll
send off photos of BOTH of them. BTW, today in the mail I got a catalog
for some outfit named Iris City Gardens, in the middle are a few color
photos, my K-mart Iris look a bit like the 'Snow Queen' picture, only
instead of white, mine are all yellow and maybe smaller, can't tell how
big they are by the photo.

So anyway, that's what I've got now, back to my evergrowing Dahlias.

Dahliaman owner of Dahlia-net