Re: Voodo seed germination

Merle:  Years ago in, I believe in "Flight Lines" someone mentioned that he
had accidently spilled a product called "GUNK" on some seeds that he had
stored in a styrofoam container. The GUNK had dissolved the container but the
best part was that there was a greater percentage of germination than he had
ever had before.  Now that I'm giving it more thought, I'm not sure that it
was Flight Lines, but I'll try to research it a bit more deeply and report
back.  I have never had to intestinal fortitude to try the procedure.  Have
youy tried the carbeurator cleaner???

Dave Silverberg  Molalla Oregon