Re: weed control around TBI

Julie: I have used Poast and Fusilade - they are the same chemical under
differing trade names. Both indicate that they will kill grasses and
grass-like weeds but the truth of the matter is that they really don't kill
them - but only retard their growth for a while. In addition, Ortho's version
of the product (can't recall the name) indicates that it will eliminate Poa
annua. To which I reply BULL-DURHAM! ! !  Have tried that too and got
absolutely no where with it. Since both Poast and Fusilade "work on
grass-like weeds" I have been fearful about applying it anywhere near my
siberians. Suggest you try a small patch - perhaps you'll have better luck.

Regards Dave Silverberg Molalla Oregon