Re: Seed Exchanges

would be a
challenge but I am very interested in making an effort to grow this iris.  I
am sure
growing it from seed would be better than acquiring plants unless grown in my
area Zone 8 and 9.  Please send to Claire Honkanen, P.0.Box 235, Isle of
S.C.2945l.  I will share some with several friends who do very well with seed
advise you as to our success.  Thanks so much in advance.

Claire 235, Isle of Palms, S.C.