re: hawaiian kmart yellow iris

Dahliaman (who forgot to sign his note!) said - <<Today at K-Mart here on
Oahu, I picked up a plant with a lable as a "Yellow Iris", the leaves are in
a fan, they are about 18inch tall, the blooms are on a spike that comes up
from the side leaves of the

This sure doesn't sound like an iris.... maybe it's blackberry lily (neither
a blackberry nor a lily, re earlier discussion about names and African iris,
which isn't an iris)?  I can't think for sure exactly what one looks like...
mine are orange, but I know it comes in yellow.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com