re: good parents

Chad wrote - <<. I would also  like to aquire some TB's which have proven to
be both fertile and producers of  good offspring, I am assuming some
cultivars will pass down their good qualities with greater percentage than
others. Any suggestions ? I have
seen this type of information occasionaly in some of the catalogs of smaller
growers, are there other sources for this information ?>>

I am really too ignorant to try to answer this one, but I have heard that
Breakers is a good parent.  There are probably tons of iris that are good
parents - which colors/types are you particularly interested in?

linda mann lmann76543@aol.com