Iris identity

I love iris, any kind of iris and with 66 acres we don't have to be picky.
My friends and family know this so unusual things are always cropping up. A
couple of years ago a stalk appeared in one of my favorite TB clumps. It was
much more delicate (less than 1/4 inch in diameter and about 2 feet tall,
very stiff and upright) the blooms opened into a pure white but totally
bordered by short purple lines around the falls. The hafts of the standards
were a translucent purple wash over the white. The bloom is not more that 3
inches across in any direction. This iris is very distictive in appearance
with an incredable grape fragrance. One bloom can be smelled several feet
away. Does anybody have any ideas what this iris could be?