Yellow Iris???

    Today at K-Mart here on Oahu, I picked up a plant with a lable as a
"Yellow Iris", the leaves are in a fan, they are about 18inch tall, the
blooms are on a spike that comes up from the side leaves of the fan,
most of the bloom spikes have branched off, one bloom, then a branch
with another bloom and another branch. Each branch has some leaves on
it too. The yellow flowers are small, about 1/2inch in size. The buds
are about 1 inch long before they open. Found one leaf that had
'nodes'? running down the middle, I crushed them, didn't see any bugs,
but lots of water and they were very hard. None of the others had
anything like it. I removed that leaf.

So what Kind of Iris did I get at K-mart and it's blooming in Hawaii.

Dahliaman@muskrat.com Owner of Dahlianet.