Re: iris lingo

I know what you mean, Doc Dave about the additions on the "space agers".
My question is about the terminology of ANY additions, whether or not they
appear on the beards.  So, we have now, "spoon shaped addition on beard"
There must be a poet or two among us!! What other additions and names are
there for the "space agers"??  What about the doubles mentioned in someone's
posting?  Is that a "space ager" too?  I'm trying to ferret out those folks
who are into this sort of thing.
	Horny iris, contented iris -- if we don't get warmth and sun there wil
be NO IRIS in Buffalo NY.

Thanks, Dave.  Dr. Schaff here.