re: south Florida and rebloomers

Robert - I have some buds just barely starting to crawl out of the foliage of
IMMORTALITY - if you still have flowers I could try to send you some pollen,
but it will probably be at least another week, maybe more, before they open,
and then the snails would take a while to deliver it.  Where's a matter
transporter when you really need it!

linda mann lmann76543@aol.com