2001 - a possibility...

I spent considerable time with Cathy Boyko at convention where we tossed
around the idea of a Canadian AIS convention in 2001...supported by WNY.  I
do believe she likes the idea.  I know for SURE that AIS LOVES the idea.
 Clarence Mahan announced it at the Board meeting (not as a done deal, but as
a possibility)... the Board absolutely erupted.  I heard that Dave Schreiner
is VERY hot for the plan...

I went to a convention planning meeting to get the lay of the land.  At this
point, there's nothing to say it's not do-able.  Got lots of ideas.

I suggested to Cathy that we should maybe have a 'feasibility' meeting with
your folks and our folks.... we need to understand things like customs,
importing and exporting plants, the money thing, etc.  We also need to
actually decide to DO it, since 2001 is NOT far away.

I'm excited.

Kathy Guest