Re: 2001 - a possibility...

And Western New York can meet with the Canadians very very soon.  May 19
we gather in Brockport and lots of NY State and Canadians aare (I HOPE)
planning to be there!!
Dedicaton of the Willott Collection Gardens at the homm
 home and garden of Don and Donna Lowry .  Contact Kathy Guest or me for
Carolyn Schaffner