Re: Durability and personal preferences

:And, finally, I think we need to get Tom to the JI convention in St. Louis.
:The best way to deal with your nightmares, Tom, is to face them directly.
:Doubles aren't really all that bad.  I really like having my old bearded
:"double" Rhythm around, and the convention folks were all impressed with
:a couple of more modern form that Joe Ghio had in his garden.  But, I'll
:admit that I like the singles too and even prefer single JIs and SIBs.

Thanks for the offer, Jim...I think.  ;)

I like pictures of double JIs; maybe it's because they're "flat" to begin
with. But double TBs, well...

Let's just say I've never been tempted to plant peonies.

Cheers, Tom.