Re: poorly drained, Japanese, Ohio

Linda -- check your catalog from Ensata Gardens.  John Coble and Bob Bauer
say that Japs and sibs love water!!  In fact, Japs are gown IN water in Japan,aaat least by some and for some of the time!!  They will without doubt just
love that soil and that water!!
	I have a 1/4 inch piece of a sib rhizome from one purchased last fall.
I was bemoaning to Kathy Guest that I'd probably lost it and she reminded
me that John Coble of Ensata has told us that beardless will live for WEEKS
in a pail of water!! So I put this tiny piece in some (dirt) and put that pot
in another container filled with water and WALLAH!! Today, it has 1/4 inch
green stuff -- two of them!!
	 It's your sister I would worry about!! I hear there was too much rain
in OHIO, how is she, everyything ok????
Carolyn Schaffner in SUNNY BUFFALO YEAH!!!