Convention feedback wanted

      In 1998 the Iris convention heads for Colorado and one way or another I
will be involved with some of the work that goes into the planning and
execution of such an event. It would be most helpful to get some feedback on
the most recent convention while its still clear in the visitors mind. I
would like to hear about those things you really enjoyed  but also equally or
even of more importance those things you would like changes made to. I will
pass along all suggestions to the planning committee here with the hope that
each convention can build on the knowledge gained from those before.
       Please feel free to email me directly unless you feel the list would
benefit from your posting. My thanks Mark Timonier       IRISDREAMS@aol.com