Re: flower terminology

TON AND LINDA:  OI'm breaking into your conversation here --
how does one get these terms (and the ones for space agers about which I have
asked cyberspace and gotten no response) into official recognition?  I wonder
if that process simply begins when a hybridizer/grower issues a catalogue
(probably as big and colorful as Cooleys, et.al.) and starts saying the words.
Could have a list of terms in the front of the catalogue and that makes it
"official" until
AIS recognizes it??????  These aren't registerable names of cultivars, just
adjectives, etc, of description??????
Carolyn Schaffner in whate appears at this hour to be kinda dry Buffalo NY