Re: Iris Evansia

Clarence:  The plant I have which was sold as a South African iris has long -
24 to 30 inch fans, now short and stubby.  Very like crocosmia foliage.
Sharp points, stiff foliage.  Lovely little bloom on a stalk that does not
die back.. sends out a longer spike and maybe a branch if the main one gets
a seed pod.  Blooms constantly all summer and I bring it in for winter.
Carolyn Schaffner