Re: Flyer needed

When I need a poster I just use ClarisWorks and change each lines size and
style of print and it doesnt take too long for that.  Looking forward to your
visit-we are into tulips, jacob's ladder, doronicum, bleeding hearts and the
peony buds are definitely growing-we've had a couple of light frosts.  Anna
Mae Miller