Re: OT-BIO: William Scarbrough

William Scarbrough wrote:
> Thanks for the warm welcome I feel that we are all family here.  How
> many var. are there of Iris?

Hi William:

If you haven't already visited it, here's the Tom Tadfor Little's
website (Iris-L is Tom's production) --

At this site is a helpful chart of the iris varieties most often grown
in gardens (go to Gardening, then Irises) plus a wealth of other Iris
info & links.

Welcome aboard the List!

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado