Re: Blyth Irises

> Arnold, would you be so kind to post the names of the Blyth iris that do
> well for you way up there in Iowa?
> Glenn

I will have to check the records at home (I'm in my office now, lunch
break time) to be sure of others, but I know 2 are IN TOWN, the
beautiful TB, and POSH, which is an IB, an orange/gold, and has to be
the most floriferous iris I have.  At the same time it ranks right up
there with the most vigorous, for despite the many bloom stalks
(makes a great clump) it also increases enthusiastically, never
blooms out or takes a year's vacation.

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250