Re: AD: Barry Blyth speaker

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AD: Barry Blyth speaker
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 18:16:33 -0600 (MDT)

Lewis,Shirlee E wrote:
> Gerry,
> Where is the SVIS meeting held?  And what time does your meeting start?
> > He'll be at the San Fernando Valley Iris Society on May 7

It's at the Canoga Park Women's Club, at the NW corner of Valerio and Jordan,
two blocks east of Topanga Canyon and two blocks south of Saticoy (north of the
Ventura Fwy).

The meeting starts at 7:30, with munchies at 7:00. All are welcome.

I won't be there, since I will be on my way to Japan (missed him at the regional

gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society