Blooms around Lancaster

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Blooms around Lancaster
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 20:26:23 -0600 (MDT)

Today being the 1st of the month and the one day of the month
I can do a little shopping outside of Rosamond. I was down in
Lancaster going to the 99cent store & Wal-Mart. I had to make
a tour of some side streets, as I had spotted some Iris as I
drove down Ave I. In some 3 blocks I found at lest 10 to 15
homes with Iris growing and BLOOMING around them. Most of them
were the TBI kind, either lavender,white, or yellow, I did
spot a few deep blue ones and one house had some very short
Iris blooming a deep rusty red like color.

Dahliaman

470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |