Re: Bloom & Sprouting

Marte Halleck wrote:

Snip<<<<<
> I'm delighted you had success & wonder if anyone
> has had luck getting those I sent to germinate???????

Marte,
One of your seeds has sprouted and is about 1.5 inches tall. That's
the good news. The bad news is it looks like I have a bug that took
a bite out of one side of the seedling.

The seeds were soaked for two weeks before being potted individually
and placed outside for the winter. I kept them covered with snow as
much as possible, and our weather gave them several freeze-thaw cycles.
The one that sprouted did so after I moved some of them inside and
gave them a shot of 70 degrees and lots of light.

Duane
Juneau, Alaska. Zone 5b-6a