HYB: tetraploids, Diploids, Triploids etc

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HYB: tetraploids, Diploids, Triploids etc
  • From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 07:07:47 -0600 (MDT)

Howdy,
	Sorry to be an asker of questions once more but....... Can someone give me
a rundown of the differences between tetraploids, diploids, triploids....
what the hell colchicine treatment is.... and what the benefits of the
multi-ploids are?  I know some of the info, but I';d really like to see it
all drawn together into one document for reference.

	Thanks in anticipation

	Paul Tyerman (Australia)