CULT: rot report

I have suffered the following fatalities so far this year:

LOUVOIS (historic TB) died of rot in February
GINGER SWIRL (TB) one rz died of rot in March, one rz. died of rot in April
BOAZ (AB) died of rot in April

Anyone else have similar difficulties with these?

I must admit that I wasn't growing BOAZ in a great location.  It was in one
of the lowest spots in my flower bed and undoubtedly the heavy April rains
(we set a record of about 10" for the month here) collecting in that low
spot contributed to its demise.  If I can obtain it again, I will try it in
a better spot this year.  I don't know why I lost LOUVOIS or GINGER SWIRL.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Hybridizing Arilbreds, Raising Native Ohio Species Irises