Re: CHERRY GARDEN

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CHERRY GARDEN
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 15:44:49 -0600 (MDT)

<< Diana,

 CG (SDB) is a luscious red-violet self with all the social graces of a =
 weed! It's 10 to 12 inches tall depending on where it's planted and =
 because it increases so quickly, it's planted everywhere.   There's a =
 rumor that it will choke out quackgrass............. :-)
       =20
       Christy Hensler
       Newport, WA z4b >>

Just thought I would put my two cents in here........CHERRY GARDEN is very
lovely and must be very vigorous.  My local perennial nursery has dozens of
gallon pots of it for sale in full bloom.  Quite a sight seeing a mass of
those deep cherry violet blooms.  I would definately get some.

Linda Doffek        SE Wisconsin Zone 5   (no blooms open yet, but as soon as
the sun decides to come out TINY CHERUB will be opening.  Everything else is
just bursting with fat buds!  Yes, life is good!)